Best Access Valve Refrigerator
Nowadays, there are so many products of access valve refrigerator in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for access valve refrigerator in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings access valve refrigerator which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Boltigen Service Access Valve，4.72" Length Lot of 5 Heavy Duty Brass and Copper Filling Access Valves + Core & Cap stem Remover 1/4" SAE x 1/4" OD x 4" stem
Trounistro 4 Pack BPV-31 Bullet Piercing Valve Line Tap Valve Kits Adjustable Valve for Air Conditioners HVAC 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" Tubing
- Fits 3 size: for bpv31 bullet piercing valve 3 in 1 access for air conditioners HVAC, these bullet piercing valves fit 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″ tubing, replace part No. AP4502525, BPV31D, GPV14, GPV31, GPV38, GPV56, MPV31
- Quality material: made of zinc alloy, sturdy and corrosion-resistant, It is a high quality replacement part, and won’ t wear out or rust over time
- Easy to use: use a hex key wrench to install this part, requires only 2″ clearance for installation and operation
- Note: to clean the lines before piercing in order to prevent debris from getting into the refrigerant lines
- What you will get: you will get 4 packs BPV-31 bullet piercing tap valve kits
- Each kit including 1 piercing valve, 2 adapters, 1 hex key
Lot of 10 Service Access Valve + Core & Cap stem Remover 1/4" SAE x 1/4" OD x 4" stem
Lot of 10 Service Access Valve + Core & Cap stem Remover 1/4″ SAE x 1/4″ OD x 4″ stem These valves are generally used to have an easy access to the systems for vacuum, charging, pressure check up and other applications. These Service/Access valves are also known as Schrader valve, or American Valve, and they consist of a valve stem into which a valve core is threaded. The valve core is a poppet valve assisted by a spring. A valve cap is important on a Schrader valve to avoid entering dirt and jamming it or contaminating the sealing surfaces and causing a leak. The valve cap provided comes with a core remover. Insert tubing or body into the corresponding size line or hole and braze into place with valve core removed during brazing. *- Replace core, tighten, evacuate / vacuum and charge the system. Replace cap. Can be used on many refrigeration and air conditioning systems to allow servicing, including recharging with refrigerant such as R12 R22 R134 & R304 and other popular refrigerants.
Lot of 10 Service/Access Valve 1/4" SAE x 3/16" OD x 3" Stem + Core & Cap/Core Remover
- 10 New Service/ Access Valves 1/4 SAE x 3/16 O.D. x 3″ stem. Thickness 0.014″
- The core is a poppet valve assisted by a spring that is threaded into the steam
- Each valve has a core and a cap with valve core remover.
- The caps are made of metal, they are provided with core remover and have an inside rubber o-ring
- The stem is a self-contained valve which opens to admit gas to a chamber
These valves are generally used to have an easy access to the systems for vacuum, charging, pressure check up and other applications. These Service/Access valves are also known as Schrader valve, or American Valve, and they consist of a valve stem into which a valve core is threaded. The valve core is a poppet valve assisted by a spring. A valve cap is important on a Schrader valve to avoid entering dirt and jamming it or contaminating the sealing surfaces and causing a leak. Also the valve cap is provided with a core remover making it very useful in installation or repair works. A valve stem is a self-contained valve which opens to admit gas to a chamber (such as air to inflate a tire), and is then automatically closed and kept sealed by the pressure in the chamber, or a spring, or both, to prevent the gas from escaping. They are most commonly used on automobile and bicycle wheels, but also for many other applications. [Usual Installation Instructions] *- Remove cap and core. *- Insert tubing or body into the corresponding size line or hole and braze into place. *- Replace core, tighten, evacuate and charge the system. *-Replace cap. [Uses of Access valves] – On many refrigeration and air conditioning systems to allow servicing, including recharging with refrigerant; – By plumbers conducting leak-down pressure tests on pipe installations; – As a bleeding and test port on the fuel rail of some fuel injected engines; – And in the buoyancy compensator inflators of SCUBA systems. – This valves are also widely used in high-pressure hydraulic systems on aircraft – Many domestic fire extinguishers use an internal access valve, but with a lever on top to enable quick release of the pressurized content
BPV31 Piercing Valve for Bullet with R134a Charging Hose, Refrigerant Can Tap with Gauge R134a can to R-12/R-22 port
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: R134a charging hose (with Gauge ) + BPV31 Piercing Valve for Bullet.
- R134a Charging Kit: 19″ hose with R-134a Can to R-12/R-22 service port connection,1/4″ end fits R12, 22, 502 fittings.And the gauge has scale readings for R134, R12, & 22.
- BPV31 Piercing Valve for HVAC System: 3-In-1 Line Tap Piercing Valve for Bullet
- 3-In-1 Line Tap Piercing Valve fits 3 sizes of tubing: 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE:For any reason you’re not satisfied, please contact us and we’ll provide you a new replacement or full refund.
R134a Charging Hose to Refrigerator – with Gauge – R-134a can to R-12/R-22 Port, Include R12 to R134a Conversion Kit for A/C Pro Refrigerant & BPV31 Piercing Valve
- Package Includes: R134a Charging Hose – With Gauge X 1pcs, R12 to R134a Adapter (4 Pieces ) X 1 Set, BPV31 Piercing Valve X 1 Set
- R134a Charging Hose : 19″ long, Only used for Home Refrigerator adding refrigerant, Come with gauge for easily viewing during use, connect to the R-12/R-22 service port for easy conversion
- R12 to R134a Retrofit Kit : One low side port and one high side port, Completely used to replace R12 with R134a, made it easy to convert an R12 system over to R134a, Fits all vehicles 1976 – 1995, excluding some GM cars 91 and up
- BPV31 Piercing Valve ( Not OEM）for HVAC System, 3-In-1 Line Tap Piercing Valve for Bullet, Fits 3 sizes of tubing: 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″, include: 1 valve ,1 Hex Key, 2 Adapters
- For more product details, please see the picture on the left side of the product text description. Please read the product details carefully before purchasing so that you can use it better
Super cost-effective package price, excellent appearance and performance. We believe that you will be satisfied. If not, MONEY BACK Within 30 days
Supco BPV31 Bullet Piercing Valve
The only valve with a permanent type, patented gasket application Creates a permanent, leak-proof seal that will withstand any pressure and temperature for the life of the unit Furnished with adapter sleeves for multiple use application Hex key included No tools required 1/4″ male flare outlet.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Supco BPV31 Bullet Piercing Valve
Boltigen Service Access Valve，4.72" Length Lot of 10 Heavy Duty Brass and Copper Filling Access Valves + Core & Cap stem Remover 1/4" SAE x 1/4" OD x 4" stem
GBSTORE 5 Pcs Air Conditioner Spare Part 6mm Copper Tube OD Filling Access Valve Monodirectional CT-340
- High quality brass Access Valve for Air Conditioner .
- Tube Size : 6 x 90mm/ 0.24″ x 3.5″ (D*L)
- Valve Head Dia. : 4mm/ 0.16″ .
- Color :Gold tone and copper tone.
- Widely used in the air conditioner refrigerant system, it used to charge the refrigerant.
- Package included: 5 pcs Air Conditioner Access Valve.
Widely used in the refrigerant system, it used to charge the refrigerant like R22, R410a or R134a pipe line to ensure the smooth
operation of air-conditioner system with enough refrigerant in the copper line and indoor & outdoor units in VRV/VRF syste.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found access valve refrigerator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best access valve refrigerator: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy