Best Emergency Water Filter System
Nowadays, there are so many products of emergency water filter system in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for emergency water filter system in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings emergency water filter system which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
27,425 Reviews Scanned
Sawyer Products SP128 MINI Water Filtration System, Single, Blue
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel and emergency preparedness
- High performance filter fits in the palm of your hand
- weighs just 2 ounces
- 0.1 Micron absolute hollow fiber membrane inline filter
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli
- removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons
- includes 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
LifeStraw Family 1.0 Portable Gravity Powered Water Purifier for Emergency Preparedness and Camping
- Award-winning LifeStraw Family is used by over 13,200,000 people worldwide
- Surpasses EPA standards for water purifiers: removes 99.99% viruses, 99.9999% bacteria and 99.9% protozoan cysts to 0.02 microns
- Purifies 18,000 liters/4755 gallons WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals
- Clean drinking water for a family of four for 3 years
- Gravity filter – pour water in the top and clean water comes out the bottom
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing for emergencies
- Flow rate of 9 -12 liters per hour
LifeStraw Flex Advanced Water Filter with Gravity Bag – Removes Lead, Bacteria, Parasites and Chemicals
- Hollow fiber Membrane: 0.2 micron pore size. Removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of protozoa, and 99.999% of Micro plastics
- Carbon fiber capsule: improves taste while reducing lead, other heavy metals, chlorine and Organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, voc)
- Performance: exceeds US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and parasites. Exceeds NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead and other heavy metals
- Longevity/lifetime: 2, 000 liters/500 gallons (hollow fiber Membrane) 100 liters/26.4 gallons (replaceable carbon capsule)
- Make an impact: for every Life Straw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year
Life Straw flex with Gravity bag is a powerful 2-stage water Filter that provides safe drinking water in any environment. It removes Bacteria, parasites, and micro plastics while reducing lead and chemicals. It can be used in 4 ways: with the included 1-gallon Gravity bag, as a personal straw, attached to a hydration pack, or with a plastic water bottle. It exceeds us EPA and NSF standards for safe drinking water. The hollow fiber membrane is good for 2, 000 liters (500 Gal), while the replaceable carbon Filter lasts 100 liters (25 Gal).
LifeStraw Mission Water Purification System, High-Volume Gravity-Fed Purifier for Camping and Emergency Preparedness, 12 Liter
- Gravity-fed, high-capacity, hollow membrane water purifier
- ideal for group and family camping, outdoor activities, and emergency preparedness
- Removes virtually all bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.99%), and viruses (99.999%) that can contaminate water
- easily fillable in lakes and streams
- Compact roll-bag reservoir available in 5-liter (1.3 gallon) or 12-liter (3.1 gallon) size
- can be suspended from tree or other support for easy access
- Simple to use and maintain, without chemicals, batteries, or moving parts
- features carrying strap and includes stuff sack for storage and portability
- Lifetime filtration capacity of 18,000 liters (4,755 gallons)
- produces flow-rate of 9-12 liters (2.4-3.4 gallons) of purified water per hour
Outback Plus (OB-25NF) Emergency Water Filtration System, Large Gravity Powered Bucket Filter, 6-12 Gallons Per Day For Family or Small Groups
- Removes Viruses, Bacteria, and Cysts, Including E. Coli and Giardia
- No Electricity. No Pumping. Simple Setup
- Perfect for Emergency or Disaster Preparedness
- Produces 6-12 Gallons Per Day
- Filters Good for Up To 1,800 Gallons of Water
- Proven Record – Used by Disaster Relief Organizations for 25+ Years
In times of emergency, make sure you have a water purifier for clean, filtered water. FEMA and Red Cross recommend a supply of 1 gal of potable water per person per day, and the OB25NF will easily purify enough water for an entire family for the duration of an emergency.
The Outback™ PLUS is a gravity-powered water filtration system that can filter from almost any fresh water source.
Rugged and durable, the Outback™ PLUS is designed for disaster preparedness and survival, as well as daily use when municipal systems are compromised or in undeveloped areas where potable water is not available.
???? EFFECTIVE: The Outback™ PLUS OB25NF incorporates 4 stages of filtration that effectively remove bacteria at > 99.9999%, cysts at > 99.99%, virus at > 99.99%, organic contaminates, pesticides, herbicides, chlorine and is also capable of removing E. Coli, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium.
???? HIGH CAPACITY: The Outback™ Plus produces 6-12 gal water per day for about $.07/gallon and filters up to 1,800 gallons before filters need replacing. Filters can last up to 12 months.
???? SIMPLE OPERATION: Simply poor water into the upper chamber through the pre-filter net and wait for the water to filter down to the lower chamber.
???? EASY ASSEMBLY: The system is simple to assemble and can be completed within minutes. Clear instructions will walk you through every step of the assembly process.
???? COMPACT DESIGN: This water purification system is compact for easy storage. All filters and components stay dry and protected in the smaller 2 gallon bucket with a tight sealed lid, which all fits inside another 5-gal bucket for storage.
Order The Outback™ Plus today and have peace of mind.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- Removes bacteria & parasites: The microfiltration membrane removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria (including E. coli and salmonella), and 99.999% of waterborne parasites
- Removes micro plastics: Removes the smallest micro plastics found in the environment (down to 1 micron), and reduces turbidity down to 0.2 microns
- BPA Free materials
- Rigorous Testing: All claims are verified with laboratories using standard testing protocols set by the US EPA, NSF, ASTM for water purifiers
- Long Lifetime: The microbiological filter will provide 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) of clean and safe drinking water with proper use and maintenance
- Make an Impact: For every Life Straw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year
Platypus GravityWorks 4.0 Liter High-Capacity Water Filter System for Group Camping and Emergency Preparedness
- High-capacity, gravity-fed, hollow-fiber water filter system is ideal for group and family camping, outdoor adventures, and emergency preparedness
- Meets all EPA/NSF guidelines for removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, including giardia, cryptosporidium, E. coli, salmonella, cholera
- No pumping required
- reservoir fills easily and hangs from a tree to deliver four liters of filtered water for cooking and washing in 2.5 minutes
- Includes 4-liter dirty water reservoir, 4-liter clean water reservoir, hollow-fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack
- Replaceable cartridge filters up to 1,500 gallons
- produces flow rate of 1.75 liters/minute
- kit weights 11.5 ounces
- made in the USA
The Platypus GravityWorks 4.0 Liter High-Capacity Water Filtration System is ideal for basecamps, group and family camping, outdoor activities, and emergency preparedness. It does not require pumps, batteries, moving parts, or chemicals, ensuring access to clean water from contaminated sources, in situations ranging from adventure to survival. The replaceable hollow-fiber microfilter cartridge filters up to 1,500 gallons of water, and meets all EPA and NSF guidelines for removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella, and Cholera. The water filtration system is easy to use almost anywhere. Simply scoop water from a lake, river, stream, or other contaminated water source into the 4.0-liter dirty water reservoir, and suspend above the 4.0-liter clean water reservoir. Water flows through the walls of the bundled fibers at rate of 1.75 liters/minute, leaving impurities behind, and filling the 4.0-liter clean water reservoir in just 2.5 minutes. It’s also easy to maintain in the field, backflushing in just four seconds to clean and restore performance. The Platypus GravityWorks 4.0 Liter High-Capacity Water Filtration System includes a 4-liter dirty water reservoir, 4-liter clean water reservoir, hollow-fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack. The complete kit is compact, packing down to the size of a one-liter water bottle, and weighs just 11.5 ounces. Made in the USA.
Survivor Filter PRO – Virus and Heavy Metal Tested 0.01 Micron Water Filter for Camping, Hiking and Emergency. 3 Stages – 2 Cleanable 100,000L Membranes and a Carbon Filter for Family Preparedness.
- THE WORLD RENOWNED SURVIVOR FILTER IS INDEPENDENTLY USA TESTED – Tested independently in the USA at multiple labs to show 99.999% filtration removal for tested virus (Phi X-174), staph, parasites, and bacteria and significantly reduce heavy metals. Our test reports are publicly available as we don’t make claims that are not independently verified from accredited labs within the USA. Don’t fall for counterfeits with similar claims that aren’t verified!
- BUILT OF STRONG QUALITY MATERIALS – Shell is ABS material (same material used on car bumpers), polysulfone medical grade ultra filter (same material used in visors of Apollo astronauts), food grade activated carbon and handle contains steel bar inside for extra support.
- COMES WITH BACKWASHING SYRINGE SYSTEM – For easy cleaning in the wild of the membrane filters to 100,000+ liters. It’s BPA free and comes with all internal filters and tubing, detachable drinking cup, travel bag, details instructions and how to use manual.
- WEIGHS 12.8 OUNCES – Measures 6.5 inches long and has a super fast flow rate of 500ml (17 OZ) per minute. Can be used directly from fresh water source, pumped into the attached cup, or pumped into any hydration container.
- SURVIVOR FILTER LIFETIME WARRANTY – Survivor Filter is based in North America and we cover all manufacturing and other defects with our lifetime warranty. If you ever run into any problems with any of our products simply contact us and we will work to make it right.
Katadyn Vario Water Filter, Dual Technology Microfilter for Personal or Small Group Camping, Backpacking or Emergency Preparedness
- Dual pumping modes
- Removes particles
- Activated Carbon reduces chemicals
- Suitable for backpacking
- Glass fiber filter
- A simple turn engages a ceramic pre-filter for long life in dirty water or a pleated glass fiber filter in normal conditions
- Produces up to two quarts per minute in the faster flow mode and one quart per minute in longer life mode
- Replaceable carbon core keeps water tasting fresh; reduces chemicals, odors, and toxins throughout the life of the cartridge
- Dual piston technology provides maximum output with minimum effort
- Adapter base attaches directly to water bottles or an output hose can be used to fill hydration systems or larger containers
Activated carbon granulate reduces chemicals and improves taste and odor. Well suited for backpacking use, this Filter features a dual Piston mechanism to provide continuous water flow with minimal effort. To further minimize sediment input, a float keeps intake out of sediment on that may be on the bottom of your water Source.
A member of Katadyn’s Backcountry Series of water filters, the Vario Multi Flow Water Microfilter is the first water filter that is adjustable for different conditions. It combines two leading technologies into one high-performance pump: ceramic for a longer life and pleated glass fiber for easy operation. The Vario offers a high output and also contains a replaceable carbon core to keep the water tasting fresh.
- Output: Up to 2 quarts (2 liters) per minute
- Cartridge Capacity: Up to 500 gallons (1875 liters)
- Weight: 15 ounces
- Height: 6.5 inches
- Hose Length: 36 inches
- Includes prefilter, cleaning pad, and deluxe carry bag
Katadyn of Switzerland has been producing high quality portable water systems since 1928. Their history has been one of innovation and durability. Katadyn products are used by militaries, health organizations and outdoor adventurers world-wide. No other water system provides higher quality or longer lasting performance. Katadyn is the global leader in portable water treatment. With subsidiaries in the United States, Germany, France, and Singapore; Katadyn develops, produces, and distributes high quality products which are used whenever safe drinking water isn’t available–for travel, camping and humanitarian operations.
The Katadyn Vario Microfilter is part of the backcountry series filter line. The manufacturer indicates this filter line is good for all round use. The manufacturer claims that this filter meets the industry standards for reduction of bacteria (99.9999% Klebsiella terrigena) and protozoan cysts (99.9 % Giardia and Cryptosporidium)…read the entire review
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found emergency water filter system for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best emergency water filter system: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy