Best Hot Water Heater Box
Nowadays, there are so many products of hot water heater box in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for hot water heater box in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings hot water heater box which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
23,449 Reviews Scanned
Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 4-Gallon (ES4)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 4 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 13.5 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37″ cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
Get hot water where it’s needed, when it’s needed with the Bosch ES4 Tronic 3000 T Electric water heater. This 4-gallon capacity point-of-use mini-tank fits right under your sink and provides a practical and effective solution to your hot water needs. This smaller model can be plugged right into a 120-volt outlet with the 36-37″ cord, or can be installed in-line with a larger hot water source to provide “on-demand” use. The glass-lined tank offers great insulation and added durability, while the heater’s fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water. An external dial allows you to easily control the temperature range, and the temperature-and-pressure relief valve enhances your safety. The ES4 Tronic 3000 T from Bosch has a sleek and attractive exterior design that blends in seamlessly with existing décor when installed in a visible location, making this heater a great option in any room. Water Heater measures 13.75″ H x 13.75″ L x 13.5″ D and weighs 17.3 lbs. Do not operate this water heater if it is has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged or dropped
Camplux ME25 Mini Tank Electric Water Heater 2.5-Gallon,1.5kW at 120 Volts
- 2.5-gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it
- Electric water heater is easy to maintain and has glass-lined tank for long service life
- Thermostat Control allows adjustment of water temperature.High Limit device provide protection while overheating.
- Plugs into 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source.(Max. water pressure is 150 PSI,CSA listed Temperature & Pressure relief valve included)
- Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted
- Simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water. Product dimension:11.75″ W x 17.25″ H x 10.38″ D.
Ecosmart ECO 18 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 18 KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Copper and stainless components
- Lifetime warranty for residential use
- Save up to 60% on your water heating costs with the most advanced, self modulating technology available
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured as a “whole home” model for climates where incoming water temperature is 62°F and above. The ECO 18 is capable of heating over 2.5 gallons per minute, which is the equivalent of one water saver shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 62°F, and an output setting of 105° F. Two showers emitting no more than 1.5 gpm each can be run simultaneously when incoming water temperature is above 70° F. Digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1°. All tankless water heaters are sized based on flow rate and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. So if used in a cold area requiring a high temperature rise, it will be more limited in the amount of fixtures (gallons per minute) it can heat at one time compared to a warmer climate. However, when sized properly it will provide endless hot water and only consume the energy needed, giving the user complete control. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements. The ECO 18 requires a minimum 150 amp electrical panel for installation with (2) 40 amp double pole breakers connected to (2) sets of #8 awg wire. Plumbing connections are 3/4″ NPT. For additional assistance please feel free to contact our support center at 877-474-6473.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature is 62 Degree F and above. The ECO 18 is capable of heating over 2.5-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 62 Degree F. Two showers can be run simultaneously when incoming water temperature is above 70 Degree F in warmer climates such as South Texas, South Florida, New Mexico, Arizona and South California. These models come with a digital temperature control that allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the rights size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- Lifetime warranty
- Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
- Patented Self Modulating Technology and design
- ECOSMART tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient.Uniform Energy Factor:0.98
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured as a “whole home” model for climates where incoming water temperature is 67°F and above. This model is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 67°F and an output setting of 105°F. Digital Temperature Control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. This model can also be used in colder climates as a Point of Use for a sink or other low flow application. All tankless water heaters are sized based on flow rate and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. So if used in a cold area requiring a high temperature rise, it will be more limited in the amount of fixtures (gallons per minute) it can heat at one time compared to a warmer climate. When sized properly this water heater will provide endless hot water and only consume the energy needed, giving the user complete control. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements. The ECO 11 requires a minimum 125 amp electrical panel for installation with (1) 60 amp double pole breaker connected to (1) set of #6 awg wire. Plumbing connections are 1/2″ compression fitting with the option of 1/2″ NPT adapter included. For additional assistance please feel free to contact our support center at 877-474-6473.
NOTE : 11Kw at 220 is equal to 13kw at 240.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature is 67 Degree F and above. This model is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 67 Degree F. Digital Temperature Control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. This model can also be used in colder climates as a Point of Use for a sink or other low flow application. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the rights size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
ECOTOUCH Tankless Water Heater Electric, 1.5 GPM On Demand Hot Water Heater with Remote Control Digital Dispaly Energy Efficient 5.5kW at 240V, Black
- 【INSTANT & SUFFICIENT HOT WATER】Applied with 5.5KW heating system, the electric water heater supplies instant, consistent and endless hot water of 116℉or higher temp shortly, no waiting for preheat nor terrible temp up & down, perfect companion for sinks. Time to get rid of those “lukewarm” toys.
- 【SMART SELF ADJUSTMENT】The hot water heater adjusts power input based on flow rate and temp setting in real time. For example, less power will be applied by the system when waterflow reduced, thus you still get ideal temperature instead of scalding hot water, which means comfortable experience. Optimal energy efficiency of 98% saves considerable electric charge.
- 【CONVENIENT USE】The tankless water heater comes with digital display & touch control panel so temp setting is easy job. Now turn on the tap and let the smart unit do the rest, you needn’t go through hard lesson about temp setting by a mixer tap without any hint. The Black model comes with Remote control, useful for installation under sink.
- 【SAFE and DURABLE】Applied with multiple protection devices, every piece goes through strict tests to ensure 100% safe. Inner water and electricity lines are designed to run separately so as to avoid leakage or harm of scale build up. Approval by ETL and qualifies for UL, you can expect outstanding performance for years to come.
- 【POINT of USE】The sleek tankless water heater is compact as an oatmeal box, making it possible to install anywhere close to outlet and avoid energy waste. It can be mounted horizontally, vertically, obliquely, ideal for kitchen, bar, school, hospital, community and hair salon. Please verify it is the right size for you: [email protected]
- dimensions 11″ x 7.5″ x 2.35″
- pipes fittings :1/2″ NPT.
Instant hot water comes with powerful 5.5kW heating element, expect hot water for 3 seconds, perfect choice for sinks to provide endless hot water any time.
This tankless water heater avoids standby heat loss of those bulky storage water heaters, minimize energy waste and achieve 65% energy saving with help of its smart self adjustment technology.
HEALTHY WATER QUALITY
Traditional bulky water tanks store water for long time, causing bacterial growth and rust issue, time to get clean water via a tankless hot water heater. The ECOTOUCH unit separates water and electricity line so as to avoid issue of calcium deposits.
MULTIPLY SAFETY PROTECTIONS
Over temperature protection
Dry heating protection
Water and electricity line separated
Real compact design, water heater cooridates with scenes decor, above sink or under sink water heater, horizontally, vertically or obliquely installation. Comes with easy installation brackets, pipe fitting of 1/2″ NPT and 12AWG power cord(fixed to the unit) so you don’t to have to hire a plumber even if you can do it.
Min. water flow to activate the unit: 0.475GMP
Max tempt rise from 67°F to 120°F @ 1GPM
Max. Amperage: 23A
Recommended wire size: 12AWG
Required circuit breaker : 1x 2-Pole 30 AMP
1.The unit is mainly for sinks, not for shower purpose.
2.The tankless water heater should be installed professionally.
3.Please read instruction manual carefully prior to installation and use!
1X ECOTOUCH 5.5kW instant water heater
1X Instruction manual and warranty card
1X Installation accessories
1X Remote control(for Black model)
American Standard CE-12-AS 12 gallon Point of Use Electric Water Heater
- Heavy gauge Steel tank
- Inner Dura glas lined tank fired at 1,600°f for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion
- Factory installed Brass drain valve on all models allows for easy draining of the unit which reduces sediment deposits extending tank life
- Factory installed Brass temperature/pressure relief valve
- American standard point-of-use electric water heaters are all certified at 300 psi test pressure and 150 psi working pressure. All tanks are also 100% hydrostatically tested at the factory
Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater – Tempra 24 Plus – Electric, On Demand Hot Water, Eco, White
- CONTINUOUS FLOW – Advanced Flow Control German patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron, automatically maintains water temperature for constant comfort. It’ll reduce flow slightly if hot water demand exceeds capacity. Hot showers will never be interrupted again.
- SPACE & ENERGY SAVER – Its small, sleek white design saves space yet still provides endless hot water for your whole house, and no venting is required. Eco friendly unit saves energy with auto-modulation and the ability to electronically measure water flow. Savings monitor even shows how much you save on energy costs.
- EASY OPERATION – Electronic flow sensor switches on the powerful solid copper interior heating system of the water heater. It’s noise free while in use and has a digital temperature display and preset temperature memory buttons.
- TEMPRA 24 PLUS – This specific model is 24kW, 240V/208V, requires a min. recommended household electric service of 150 A, and offers an output water temperature of 86˚ to 140˚F. Check our guides below to compare features of our various Trend and Plus models, each available in different kW levels.
- WARRANTIES INCLUDED – Stiebel Eltron’s top-rated electric tankless water heaters perform with the highest standards for comfort and reliability. Our 7-Year Leakage and 3-Year Parts Warranties are included with purchase.
The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus Tankless Water Heater features exclusive Advanced Flow Control™ German patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron to automatically maintain water temperature for constant comfort. It’ll reduce flow slightly if hot water demand exceeds capacity to ensure that hot showers will never be interrupted. Tempra 24 Plus will typically use 15-20% less energy compared to conventional electric tank water heaters. Although, it’s possible to save significantly more energy depending on personal home usage habits. The difference is that conventional tank water heaters continually store hot water, and as a result, lose 15%-20% of the total energy consumed to the environment around them. This is called standby heat loss. Tank water heaters that use gas or oil are even less efficient, because they also lose heat through their vents to the outdoors. Our tankless water heaters do not need venting, and will not store hot water, waiting for you to use it. They operate on-demand to provide continuous and endless hot water when you need it, and not waste energy when you don’t. CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDE – ANSI/UL Std. 499, CSA Std. C22.2 No. 88, ISO 9001, WQA tested & certified against NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – Single Phase 50/60 Hz; Voltage: 240 V/208 V; Wattage: 24 KW/18 KW; Min. recommended household electric service 150 A; Amperage draw: 2 x 50 A 2 x 44 A; Number and min. recommended size of circuit breakers: 2 x 50 A (DP); Number of runs and min. recommended wire size (copper): 2 x 6/2 AWG; Max. temperature rises: 92 F/82 F at 1.50 GPM, 73 F/54 F at 2.25 GPM, 54 F/41 F at 3.00 GPM, 37 F/27 F at 4.50 GPM; Min. water flow to activate unit: 0.50 GPM/1.9l/min; Weight: 16.1 lb/7.3 kg; Nominal water volume: 0.26 gal/1l; Max. inlet water temperature: 131 F/55 C; Working pressure: 150 PSI/10 BAR; Tested to pressure: 300 PSI / 20 BAR; Water connections: 3/4″ NPT.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Coleman Hot Water on Demand H2Oasis Portable Water Heater
- Portable camping water heater provides easy access to hot water
- Dispenses hot water up to 125 degrees Fahrenheit in as little as 30 seconds
- Shower head with 6-foot, non-kinking silicone hose facilitates outdoor showering
- High-power submersible electric pump provides reliable, strong water flow
- Includes convenient mesh storage bag and 5-gallon collapsible water carrier
Enjoy easy access to hot water during your next outdoor adventure with the Coleman Hot Water on Demand H2Oasis Portable Water Heater. Ideal for washing dishes, bathing, or preparing hot beverages, this propane-powered water heater dispenses hot water at temperatures up to 125 degrees Fahrenheit. Simply fill the included 5-gallon water carrier with drinkable water, connect it to the pump, twist the dial to the desired temperature, and wait as the water heats up in as little as 30 seconds. The unit’s Instastart ignition allows you to light the heater with the push of a button, while PerfectFlow technology helps ensure a steady heat output. The H2Oasis also features a shower head to help you maintain personal hygiene while camping or backpacking. Equipped with a high-power submersible electric pump and brass hose fittings, the water heater maintains robust, reliable water flow even amidst harsh conditions. Its intuitive LED display provides a clear readout of heating status. And thanks to its mesh storage bag, this portable water heater is easy to carry around the campsite or trail.
Stiebel Eltron 074050 120V, 3.0 kW DHC 3-1 Single Sink Point-of-Use Tankless Electric Water Heater
- Up to 50% less power consumption compared to storage type heaters
- Hot water instantly, available in many different kW sizes
- Hydraulically controlled for quiet operation
- Resettable safety high limit switch, never dry fires and fails prematurely
- Lower installation costs compared to tank type units
About Stiebel Eltron DHC 31Stiebel Eltron manufacturers high end, top quality tankless water heaters that can be used in commercial and residential areas. German engineering at its best since 1924, now made in the USA.Stiebel Eltron DHC 31 Electrical Tankless Water Heater is part of the DHC Series that provides instant hot water while saving energy and eliminating gallons of water wasted as it heats up. The DHC 31 has a 120V connection and is made to be installed at point of use. Featuring a copper heating coil and a design that is all copper allows for years of troublefree service and performance. Heating is maintained by a flow switch, a manual reset switch, as well as a thermostat with scaldguard; water is kept within safe temperatures. The Stiebel Eltron DHC31 uses 0.5 GPM (gallons per minute) with the help of a flow reducer, producing a low flow of water and a high savings value. The style is made to use less space and the cost of installation is less than a water heater with tank, and it will fit with most home, office or commercial designs.The Stiebel Eltron DHC 31 includes a 3 year warranty through the manufacturer and can be used in most locations and is ideal in commercial applications and office kitchens or restrooms, residential areas, malls, warehouses, restaurants, hotel and motels, and gas stations. Saving energy and conserving water by using 50 percent less power is easy with the Stiebel Eltron DHC Series tankless water heater now available from Westside Wholesale.Additional Information:Manufacturer Installation Manual (PDF)Manufacturer Brochure (PDF)
From the Manufacturer
The Stiebel Eltron DHC tankless water heaters are designed for installation at the point of use. They heat water instantaneously as it flows through the unit. Stand-by losses are completely eliminated. The models DHC 3-1, DHC 3-2 and DHC 4-2 are shipped with 0.5 GPM pressure compensating flow reducer / aerators that fit on most faucets. Flow controls and faucet aerators are highly recommended in conjunction with tankless water heaters.
Camplux 5L 1.32 GPM Outdoor Portable Propane Tankless Water Heater
- CSA approved portable tankless water heater for US &Canada markets. Lowest water pressure start up just need 2.5 PSI! Also works great with Camplux 12V 1.2GPM water pump.
- The maximum temperature raise is 114.8℉(46℃) and the minimum temperature raise is 46.4℉（8℃）for 1.32GPM.
- Its compact size with folding handle keeps it out of the way, allowing for a convenient set-up outdoors.
- Flame failure device, anti-freezing protection and oxygen depletion safety shut-off protection.
- 1.32 gallons per minute of hot water output, energy saving technology. You can get instant endless hot water easily wherever you are.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found hot water heater box for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best hot water heater box: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy