Which Is The Best Programmable 4 Quartl Slow Cooker
Nowadays, there are so many products of programmable 4 quartl slow cooker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for programmable 4 quartl slow cooker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings programmable 4 quartl slow cooker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Crock-Pot 4-Quart Multi-Use MINI Express Crock Programmable Slow Cooker and Pressure Cooker with Manual Pressure, Boil & Simmer, Stainless Steel
- All-in-one appliance with additional functions like pressure cook, slow cook, brown/sauté, steam, as well as boil and simmer.
- Manual pressure function lets you set any cooking time at either high or low pressure, allowing you to customize recipes
- Four-quart capacity lets you easily make a variety of healthy meals for 4+ people at a touch of a button, like chili, soups, grains, and more by using any of the convenient one-touch meal settings
- Designed with an airtight locking lid that stays sealed under pressure for added safety, A delay start timer that offers you the flexibility to start at a later time, and Warm setting to keep your food at the ideal serving temperature
- Nonstick cooking pot resists stuck-on food and is dishwasher safe, simplifying your cleanup and making it great for one-pot cooking
- Accessories include recipe book, steaming rack, and serving Spoon
The Crock-pot 4-Quart express crock mini programmable Multi-Cooker can cook meals at a fraction of the time that traditional cooking requires. It’s a versatile, compact appliance that lets you serve nutritious, home-cooked meals for families or parties of four people or more. Thanks to convenient one-touch settings for various pressure-cooked meals, You can choose to eat sooner, or you can use the slow cook setting to come back later to a delicious, hot meal. You can also steam, Brown, sauté, simmer, boil, or use the manual pressure setting, making one-pot meals easier than ever.
Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
- Oval-shaped programmable slow cooker with 3-1/2-quart ceramic pot
- Touchpad control panel; 24-hour LCD countdown timer; 4 cooking modes
- Automatic keep-warm; glass lid; nonslip rubber feet; stay-cool handles for safety
- Dishwasher-safe pot and lid; instruction manual with recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards and BPA free Features: Touchpad control panel with LED timer display|24-hour cooking timer|Off/On Keep Warm Simmer Low and High settings|Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot|Automatically shifts to Warm when cook time ends|Brushed stainless steel housing|Glass lid with chrome-plated knob|Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot|Nonslip rubber feet|Instruction/recipe book|Limited 3-year warranty|BPA Free
Get ready to slow down and enjoy meals!
Your Cuisinart Slow Cooker is designed to have your favorite one-pot recipes ready and waiting for you. Slow cooking is a traditional method that tenderizes meats and melds flavors for delicious, effortless dishes. And it’s the perfect size for making any meal for any occasion. . . you can even prepare desserts! Easy to operate, easy to serve from, and easy to clean… Enjoy!
The Art of Slow Cooking
Enjoy healthy, home-cooked meals even with a busy schedule thanks to this oval-shaped programmable slow cooker. Simply add ingredients to the unit’s ceramic pot, insert the pot into the cooker, and set the 24-hour LCD countdown timer. After a long day at work or a busy day of weekend errands, dinner will be ready and waiting. Perfect for soups, casseroles, pot roasts, curries, and more, its 3-1/2-quart capacity works great for single-person meals with leftovers or for small families.
The slow cooker provides a user-friendly touchpad control panel and four cooking modes that include high, low, simmer, and warm. When the cook time ends, the appliance automatically shifts to the “warm” setting, so dinner stays hot and ready to serve without overcooking. Other highlights include a glass lid for keeping an eye on the cooking process, nonslip rubber feet, and stay-cool side handles for safe transport. The ceramic cooking pot and glass lid can go in the dishwasher for quick cleanup, and an instruction manual with recipes comes included. Attractively housed in brushed stainless steel, the slow cooker measures 14-1/4 by 16-1/2 by 11-3/4 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
• Touchpad control panel with LED timer display
• 24-hour cooking timer
• Off/On, Keep Warm, Simmer, Low, and High settings
• Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot
• Automatically shifts to Warm when cook time ends
• Brushed stainless steel housing
• Glass lid with chrome-plated knob
• Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
• Nonslip rubber feet
• Recipe booklet with tips & hints
• Limited 3-year warranty
Cooking a healthy, homemade meal for your home family is easy and effortless with the Cuisinart Slow Cooker. Your Cuisinart Slow Cooker cooks food automatically once you set the time and the desired cooking mode. When time expires, the unit automatically switches to the Warm setting.
- Place the unit on a clean, dry counter.
- Remove glass lid.
- Fill ceramic pot with ingredients.
- Replace lid.
- Plug in unit. There will be no power to the slow cooker until it is turned on.
- To turn unit on, press On/Off button.
- Set the desired cooking time by pushing the + or – button. The timer ranges from 00:00 to 24:00 hours.
- Set the desired cooking mode by pressing the High, Low or Simmer button. Your slow cooker comes with a suggested cooking time chart.
- Once cooking time has expired, the unit will automatically switch to the Warm setting. The indicator next to Warm will light and remain on Warm for 8 hours. When the Warm time expires, the unit will beep for 5 seconds and turn off automatically.
Product Parts & Benefits
• Glass Lid
See-through glass lid keeps ingredients moist.
• Ceramic Pot
3½-quart oval ceramic pot.
Stick resistant and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
• Stainless Steel Housing
• Low, High, Simmer and Warm Buttons
Press to set your desired cooking mode.
• Timer Control Buttons
Press to set your cook time, up to 24 hours.
• LCD Display with Setting Indicators
Blue LCD display shows the remaining cook time, as well as the current cooking setting.
• On/Off Button
Press to turn the unit on and off.
All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-Free.
• Easy Clean Up
Cleaning your Cuisinart Slow Cooker is easy, and it’s dishwasher safe!
Unplug your Cuisinart Slow Cooker and allow it to cool before cleaning. To clean the housing and control panel, simply wipe with a clean damp cloth and dry before storing. Wash ceramic pot and lid with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly, or clean in the upper rack of the dishwasher.
Hamilton Beach 33231 Programmable Slow Cooker 3 Quart Black
Enjoy hands-free cooking while meals practically make themselves; simply add your ingredients, choose between the low or high settings and let the slow cooker do the rest.
Cuisinart MSC-400 3-In-1 Cook Central 4-Quart Multi-Cooker: Slow Cooker, Brown/Saute, Steamer
The Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker
Create one-pot meals your family will love with the Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker. Three fully programmable cooking functions let you sauté vegetables, brown meats and slow cook your favorite comfort foods right in the unit. Skip the stovetop with combination cooking — brown your ingredients in the unit and then simply switch to the slow cook function. Use the Cook Central to prep any aspect of your favorite dish. Select the steam function to prepare stuffed artichokes to start a gourmet meal or to create a healthful vegetable medley side dish. The Cook Central can even do dessert. With numerous recipes to choose from in the included booklet, the opportunities are endless!
The Cook Central features Cuisinart’s brushed stainless steel housing and a 4-quart nonstick cooking pot that lets you brown or sauté directly in the unit. Once your meal is ready, the unit will automatically shift to Keep Warm mode so your meal is ready when you are. Serving your dish is easy — just lift the pot out and take it to the table. Clean-up is a breeze with the Cook Central as the pot, steaming rack and glass lid are dishwasher-safe.
The first step to creating your meal with the Cook Central is selecting the cooking function.
Slow cooking is perfect for foods that require long, slow simmering, such as soups, stocks, stews, and dried beans. This function is also ideal when cooking tougher and less expensive cuts of meat like shoulder and pot roast. The Slow Cook function has three temperature settings — High, Low, and Simmer. For recipes that need to cook longer, use the Simmer and Low settings. When starting a dish later in the day, select the High setting. A 24-hour timer and automatic Keep Warm mode ensure your food is ready to eat when you are.
Steaming is one of the healthiest methods of cooking. No butter or oil is required and fewer nutrients are lost in the steaming process. To steam anything from asparagus to shrimp, insert the included steaming rack and no more than 1 quart of water or other liquid in the cooking pot and cover with the lid. Once steaming is complete, carefully remove food from the pot with a spoon, fork or tongs and enjoy.
Use the Brown/Sauté function as you would a skillet or sauté pan on the stovetop for a variety of recipes. Prepare a quickly sautéed skillet dish or brown food right in the pot as the first step of your family’s favorite slow cooker recipe. You can use this function to reheat foods as well. Just use Brown/Sauté at 350 degrees F and stir until all ingredients are warmed through.
Once you have chosen the cooking function that best fits your recipe, simply set the desired time and temperature, and then press Start.
Features and Benefits
Glass Lid with Handle
Check the progress of a dish without releasing heat.
Place in the up position to elevate ingredients for steaming.
Nonstick Aluminum 4-Quart Cooking Pot
Spreads heat evenly to perfectly brown and saute ingredients right in the unit.
All parts that come in contact with food are BPA free.
Programmable Control Panel
Cooking Function Buttons
Use to select Slow Cook, Brown/Sauté or Steam.
Use to set your desired cooking time, be it minutes or hours.
Use to set cooking temperatures up to 400 degrees F.
Use to start and stop cooking function.
Blue Backlit LCD Display
Side-by-side display shows cooking time and temperature.
JARDEN CS SCCPVP400-S Smart Pot Slow Cooker
Enjoy a delectable meal from this Crock-Pot Smart-Pot SCCPVP400-S slow cooker, which holds up to 4 quarts of your mealtime favorites and switches to warm when finished cooking. The removable oval stoneware and lid are dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.
Crock-Pot 4 Qt Programmable
- Serves 4+ people / 4-quart capacity / Flat digital panel / One-touch digital controls
- Removable oval stoneware / Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid / Sleek, black exterior with matching black accents and plastic handles / Recipes included
- Maximum Number of Cups:16 / Number of Temperature Settings:3 / Features:Keep Warm,Removable Pot,Dishwasher Safe,Programmable Timer / Color:Black
- Height:11.7″ / Width:11.9″ / Length:8.8″ / Package Contents: Smart-Pot 4-Quart Digital Slow Cooker, Black, Recipes,
Slow cooking in your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker provides you the flexibility to prepare a meal early and then have it cook all day.
You can carry out your full day’s activities and still enjoy a nutritious, home-cooked meal in the evening.
It’s a healthier, more cost-efficient and convenient way to serve tasty, satisfying meals.
This stylish slow cooker with flat digital panel uses programmable cook settings on HIGH with 4 or 6 hour selections and LOW with 8 or 10 hour selections to conveniently cook around your schedule.
After cooking time is complete, the Smart-Pot Slow Cooker will automatically shift to the WARM setting to keep your food at an ideal serving temperature.
– Serves 4+ people. – 4-quart capacity. – Flat digital panel. – One-touch digital controls. – 2 HIGH and 2 LOW cook settings with automatic shift to WARM setting.
Removable oval stoneware Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid.
Sleek, black exterior with matching black accents and plastic handles.
Recipes included / Crock-pot Smart-Pot 4-Quart Digital Slow Cooker, Black – 1 gal – Black / 1 gal – Black
Crock-Pot SCCPVL400-S 4-Quart Cook and Carry Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
Cook it, lock it and go. Helps prevent spills on the road with secure locking lid designed with rubber gasket to create a seal, so food stays in and you arrive without the worry or mess. The crock-pot cook and carry slow cooker is convenient for potlucks, family gatherings, tailgating, parties and more…just about anytime you need to transport food prepared at home. No longer are you limited to prepare a recipe because of portability challenges. Bring the dish you want to bring as the crock-pot cook and carry slow cooker is made to keep it staying put when you go out. Removable stoneware also doubles as a serving dish. Features high and low settings for flexible cooking times. The warm setting keeps food at desirable serving temperature so everyone can enjoy your meal whenever they wish. Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid make clean up quick and easy. Stainless steel finish.
All-Clad SD710851 Slow Cooker with Black Ceramic Insert and Glass Lid, 4-Quart, Silver
- 4-Quart stainless-steel slow cooker with removable ceramic insert to serve 4 or 5 people
- 4-20 hours cooking times with a complete cycle time of up to 26 hours for preparing home-cooked meals on any schedule
- Easy to read digital display and large push-button controls for intuitive use to easily find your perfect programs
- Integrated handles on insert for an easy grip and glass lid to trap in heat and moisture
- Dishwasher-safe insert and lid for an easy cleaning
With its four-serving capacity, this All-Clad SD710851 4-Quart slow cooker offers a great choice when cooking for four people or for two people with leftovers. The slow cooker provides a convenient way to cook a variety of delicious dishes—though the tantalizing aromas and tasty results will have dinner guests thinking you spent all day in the kitchen. To use, simply add ingredients to the 4 Qt. black ceramic insert (which can be done ahead of time and placed in the refrigerator), then lower it into the slow cooker when it’s time to start cooking. The All-Clad slow cooker’s control panel with an easy-to-read LCD screen offers foolproof operation. Choose from High/Low settings, automatic or independent Keep Warm, and 4- to 20-hour cook times with a complete cycle time of up to 26 hours. An audible alert lets you know when the cook time has ended. The All-Clad 4 Qt. slow cooker makes it easy to prepare healthy, mouthwatering meals at home.
Crock-Pot® SCCPVC400-S 4 qt. Count Down Slow Cooker Is Designed for Everyday Cooking
Slow cooking in your Crock-Pot SCCPVC400-S 4 Quart Count Down Digital Slow Cooker in Silver provides you the flexibility to prepare a meal early and then have it cook all day. You can carry out your full day’s activities and still enjoy a nutritious, home-cooked meal in the evening. It’s a healthier, more cost-efficient and convenient way to serve tasty, satisfying meals. This stylish slow cooker with flat digital panel uses programmable cook settings on high with 4 or 6 hour selections and low with 8 or 10 hour selections to conveniently cook around your schedule. After cooking time is complete, the Smart-Pot Slow Cooker will automatically shift to the warm setting to keep your food at an ideal serving temperature. Serves 4+ people *Note for Customers Outside of North America. Some of our products use electricity for power. We sell electrical products that were made to work with 110V Electrical systems. If you live in a country that utilizes a different electrical system you may need to use a converter for these products to function. The act of using a converter automatically voids the warranty on these products.
Crock-Pot 3.5-Quart Casserole Crock Manual Slow Cooker, Charcoal
- 3.5-quart capacity serves 3+ people
- 9″ x 13″ oven-safe rectangular removable stoneware is the perfect size and shape to cook and serve casseroles, lasagnas, and other great dishes
- Manual Low, High, and Warm Settings to slow cook and warm food
- Cook & Carry locking lid system for ease on the go
The Crock-Pot 3.5-Quart Casserole Crock Slow Cooker makes family dinners, potlucks, parties, and of course, make-ahead meals easier than ever. The utlimate kitchen workhorse, the Casserole Crock is so versatile that you can use it to prepare everyone’s favorite casserole dishes, desserts, and more, either by plugging it in on the countertop or by placing just the stoneware in a conventional oven. Easily portable, the Casserole Crock uses the Cook & Carry locking lid system for easy transport, without spills or mess.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found programmable 4 quartl slow cooker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best programmable 4 quartl slow cooker: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy