The 9 Best Small Oven Casserole Dish With Lid
Nowadays, there are so many products of small oven casserole dish with lid in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for small oven casserole dish with lid in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings small oven casserole dish with lid which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
CorningWare French White Round and Oval 1138206 Ceramic Bakeware, 12-Piece
- Set includes 2. 5 oval and 1. 5Qt round with glass and plastic cover, 16oz round with plastic cover, two 4oz ramekins and 24oz round with plastic cover
- Stoneware is safe to use in microwave, oven, Refrigerator, Freezer & dishwasher
- Resists chipping and cracking. Care and cleaning: oven-safe, freezer safe, microwave safe, dishwasher-safe
- Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
- 1 year Limited on Corning ware stoneware bakeware
- Ceramic bakeware set
Anchor Hocking 81932OBL11 2 quart Glass Casserole Dish, Clear
Anchor Hocking Oven Basics bakeware is classic in shape, bakes evenly, and cleans easily. The oversized capacities are perfect for cooking and re-heating items with oversized easy-to-grip handles. Measures 11.37-inches in length, 9-inches in width and 5.21-inches in height. Anchor Hocking manufactures and markets a vast array of quality products for the home. Anchor Hocking is best known for their high quality glass tabletop and bakeware products manufactured in the USA since 1905.
Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 3-Piece Round Casserole & Lid Set, Agave Blue
- The 1-1/2-quart and 2-quart round casseroles and lid are crafted from durable, solid stoneware and glazed with warm, earthy color
- This covered round casserole set features relaxed, rustic character with modern functionality and convenience
- The stoneware baking dishes feature classic flared contours that incorporate comfortable, freeform handles
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the casseroles are also microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe for convenience
- Quality Assurance Guarantee for stoneware that matches Cucina dinnerware and partners with other baking dishes and serveware in Cucina collections
With one convenient lid that fits two sturdy stoneware bakers, the warm Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 3-Piece Round Casserole & Lid Set makes baking and entertaining easy. Crafted from durable, solid stoneware and glazed with warm, earthy color, the 1-1/2 quart baker and 2-quart baker can be used together in the oven to bake savory casseroles and side dishes. With their oven-to-table versatility, the combination baking and serving dishes are ideal for heating scrumptious artichoke crab dip in the microwave while spicy buffalo wings baste in raspberry chipotle sauce in the oven. The handsome round bakers fuse everyday functionality with rustic, relaxed style and their classic flared contours cleverly incorporate comfortable, freeform handles. Oven safe to 500 Degree F, the baking dishes are also microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. The sturdy baker set also matches stylish Rachael Ray Cucina dinnerware to bring a great look to kitchen and table and partners perfectly with other bakeware and serveware in Rachael’s Cucina collections. Bake and serve savory party foods and luscious side dishes with the appealing Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 3-Piece Round Casserole & Lid Set.
Pyrex Deep Baking Dish Set (6-piece, BPA-free Lids)
- The Pyrex deeper hold-everything baking dish collection includes: one (1) 13×9 inch glass baking dish with plastic lid, One (1) 8×8 inch glass baking dish with plastic lid, and one (1) 7×11 inch glass baking dish with plastic lid
- At up to 50% deeper than the Pyrex basics dishes You know and love, there’s more room to get creative and try even more yummy recipes
- Deeper size stops spillover and keeps your oven clean
- Perfect for parties and large quantity servings
- Made from pure Pyrex glass which is microwave, dishwasher, preheated oven, and freezer safe
- lids are BPA-free, and top rack dishwasher, and Microwave Safe
- Non-porous glass won’t absorb food odors, flavors, or stains
- Secure lids are designed to keep your food fresher longer
- Made in the U. S. A.
Get ready for a big upgrade. The deeper hold-everything baking dish is here to take all your yummy creations to new heights. At up to 50% deeper than the Pyrex Basics baking dishes in your kitchen Today, You get more room for roasts, fillings, stuffing’s, and sauces than any other baking dish on the market. With less mess and less spillover, you can stack it, Pack it, stuff it, and love it like never before. Available in three convenient sizes, This game-changing bakeware collection gives you the perfect fit for any occasion. So go big. Get creative. And serve up an infinite number of crowd-pleasing possibilities.
Libbey Baker’s Basics 3-Piece Glass Casserole Baking Dish Set with Glass Covers
- Revolutionary glass construction makes these versatile casseroles safe for oven, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer
- clear sides let you monitor baking, serve your creation in style, and see what’s inside while stored
- Quickly find the perfect casserole—easy-to-read dimensions are embossed on the handles of 3 of our most popular sizes
- Includes 1, 1-quart round glass casserole with glass cover
- 1, 2-quart round glass casserole with glass cover
- and 1, 3.2-quart round glass casserole with glass cover
- Lead-free. Securely packaged in shipping box
- always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Libbey are shipped directly from manufacturer’s warehouse
- Stackable, extremely durable, and dishwasher safe for quick, easy cleanup
- to help preserve your products, please refer to the Libbey website for care and handling instructions
56030 features: -Set includes 3 casseroles and 3 lids. -Material: Glass. -Color: Clear. -Small capacity: 1 quarts. -Medium capacity: 2 quarts. -Large capacity: 3.2 quarts. Product type: -Baking and roasting dishes. Material: -Glass. Number of items included: -6. Color: -Clear. Dimensions: Overall height – top to bottom: -2.1″. Overall width – side to side: -6.6″. Overall depth – front to back: -6.6″. Overall height – top to bottom: -2.3″. Overall height – top to bottom: -2.7″. Overall width – side to side: -8.5″. Overall width – side to side: -10.5″. Overall depth – front to back: -8.5″. Overall depth – front to back: -10.5″.
Anchor Hocking Oven dISH (2 Quart Casserole With Lid)
Anchor Hocking 2-Piece 2-Quart Sculpted Baking Dish with Slate Blue Plastic Lid.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
BW Brands Colorful Stoneware Mini Casserole Pots With Lids – Set of 4,Assorted
Present each guest with a personal size pot pie, casserole or cobbler. Based on a French casserole design, these mIni pots come with lids that keep food warm until its time to serve. Made of fine stoneware and fully glazed for durability, they’re microwave, oven and dishwasher safe. Handles make them easy to remove from the oven. Each holds 8 ounces. Set of 4 in assorted colors.Each measures 5.25″ x 4.25″ x 3″
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Covered Round Casserole, 4.5-Quart, Agave Blue
- Rachael Ray Cucina Oven-To-Table cookware brings warmth and style with modern rustic color, functionality and design
- 4-1/2-quart casserole dish crafted from durable aluminum and a sturdy hard enamel porcelain exterior to promote even heating and help reduce hot spots
- Espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick interior offers easy food release
- boasts double-riveted stainless steel handles and stainless steel knob on lid
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and ideal for stovetop to oven cooking and oven to table serving
- Lifetime Limited Warranty and this casserole coordinates with serve ware, dinnerware and other kitchenware in the Rachael Ray Cucina collection
Earthy, handcrafted style and color make this Rachael Ray Cucina Oven-To-Table Hard Enamel Nonstick 4-1/2-Quart Covered Round Casserole a coveted piece in the kitchen. Rachael Ray Cucina Oven-To-Table Cookware features modern, rustic design curated by Rachael to enhance the warmth and hospitality of treasured places and family occasions. With a sturdy hard enamel porcelain exterior and durable aluminum construction that promotes fast, even heating on the stove and in the oven, the covered casserole incorporates the easy-to-use functionality and time-saving solutions Rachael Ray is known for. Her color sense meets convenience with the distinctive espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick interior that releases foods effortlessly, complements the exterior and cleans up easily. This casserole dish is the perfect choice for preparing Rachael’s Mexican Chorizo Strata or for braising Cornish game hens. It features a pair of double-riveted stainless steel handles and the lid is accented with a gleaming stainless steel knob. Oven safe to 500, this vibrant round casserole is a great addition to the warm, inviting serve ware, dinnerware and other kitchenware pieces in the Rachael Ray Cucina collection. Savor the stylish rustic appeal of the Rachael Ray Cucina Oven-To-Table Hard Enamel Nonstick 4-1/2-Quart Covered Round Casserole.
Rachael Ray 47027 Collection Inspired by Copenhagen Cozy Small Stoneware Square Casserole, White
- Durable stoneware construction inspired by Rachael’s time in Copenhagen and her love of hygge [hoo-gah]: a look of coziness, enjoying the good things in life, a state of mind
- High-quality, stain-resistant glaze is oven safe to 500 degrees F for oven-to-table baking and presentation
- Dishwasher safe and freezer safe cookware provides versatility for serving, storing, and cleaning up meals
- Wide handles are comfortable to grasp and make it easy to transfer dishes from oven to table
- Tight-fitting stoneware lid seals in heat and moisture for great baking and easy food storage
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found small oven casserole dish with lid for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best small oven casserole dish with lid: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy